Momma Says Quilts Speak

Momma Says Quilts Speak

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

I am supposed to be packing for California

As usual, I am procrastinating. To tell you how much I like packing, well I have been cleaning under my kitchen sink!

Then I had an idea.
Taking my trusty camera, I toured my house taking pictures. There were 81 shots taken.
Here are a couple of samples in my quilt room.
The first picture is of the cutting table area. It is such a mess, that i have been cutting on the ironing board. The second picture is taken just inside the room, across the work station and beyond the long arm to the back wall.

The whole idea is that I took 81 pictures all around my house including views from the back doo, which is usually the entry door instead of making New Years Resolutions. As I improve, change or eridicate, I plan to take a new picture as proof to me that I can do it.
Lets see, 81 pic's divided into 52 weeks????
Back to prepping for packing--

No comments:

Post a Comment