Momma Says Quilts Speak

Momma Says Quilts Speak

Sunday, October 27, 2013

I should go to bed

Its morning and I am still up. Kind of unwinding.
I have been studying double wedding ring quilts tonight that I have found on pinterest, putting them together and into a collection of the ones I think are good ones for me. To each his own, but these have to be good for me.
But then, I have been studying each one trying to see what makes it click, what makes it special, what sets it apart from all of those beautiful quilts that loop my eye around and around, until I have a headache and I just want to go hide the quilt in a tote somewhere.
If I decide to make one, EVER MAKE one, what should I realize about them that I relate to, that I might want to repeat, play with or build on??
Its been a fascinating discovery and probe.
Now I can sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment